Avoid costly repair bills with our Extended Warranty Protection. This feature packed plan offers consumers a fantastic value at only a fraction on what the product it covers costs. With duration of 3 or 5 years after the manufacturer warranty expires, consumers can rest assured knowing that their product is guaranteed to function as intended for years to come. As always, if CPS can’t fix an item, CPS will replace it.
- 100% Comprehensive Parts & Labor Coverage. With CPS you can file a claim for repair or replacement 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our consumer network at www.cpscentral.com
- Zero Deductible. Nearly all CPS plans are zero deductible. This means that ALL costs associated with Parts and Labor to repair your defective product are covered. Owning a CPS service plan means you’re FULLY COVERED.
- Convenient Toll-Free 800 Service. In-Home parts and labor protection plans provide service for your products at your home or your workplace. Contact CPS Toll Free at 1-800-905-0443 so that CPS may arrange for a convenient service time for you.
- If We Can’t Fix It, We Replace It. Any product that plugs in or takes a battery qualifies for this program. If your product fails to operate properly under the terms of its written warranty, CPS will replace it, No Questions Asked!
- No Lemon Policy. If our authorized service center determines your product to be beyond economical repair or they have unsuccessfully attempted to repair your product three times, CPS will replace your product.
- Hassle-Free ClientCare Claims Service. Owning a CPS service plan virtually guarantees that you will get years of use from your product through the duration of the plan.
- In-Home & Commercial Coverage Options. This upgraded level of service provides consumers with parts and labor service directly in their home or office. Generally these plans are best suited for products which may be too large or inconvenient to move to a service center. These hassle free plans offer all of the services of our extended service plans plus in-home service calls.
Material & Workmanship Defects | Protect From Power Surges | Protection From Dust, Heat & Internal Humidity Damage | Long-Term Protection for Total Peace of Mind.
90 Days Warranty / Standard 1 Year Warranty
Our standard appliance plan covers 100% of the parts and labor used in the repairs of your appliance. The warranty also covers all hardware failure and inner machinery failure. This warranty is applicable to dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, trash compactors, ovens, ranges, cooktops, vent hoods, air conditioners, portable heaters, humidifiers, grills, and more.
Certain appliances come with a limited 90 Days Warranty. This provides that if within 90 days from the date of your purchase, your appliance fails to operate when used normally in accordance with the manufacturer’s guideline, we will repair/replace any parts free of charge. When purchasing an Extended Warranty, the extended warranty will take precedence over the 90 days warranty. Meaning that the Extended Warranty starts the day of purchase and the 90 days store warranty will no longer be in effect. (The 90 days will not be added to your Extended Warranty Protection Plan.)
Appliances that are under a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty, will automatically take in effect from the purchase date. Any additional Extended Warranty purchased will begin after the 1-year manufacturer warranty expires.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (626) 343-9224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org