30 Inch Double Electric Wall Oven from Bosch
This 30 inch double electric wall oven from Bosch is compatible with most competitors' cut-outs and can bring a touch of elegance to any home kitchen with its integrated, seamless look and sleek stainless steel design.
With 4.6 cu. ft. of capacity, you'll have the space to prepare large, elaborate meals, for yourself or the entire family. Genuine European Convection in the upper oven circulates hot air, guaranteeing you delicious, evenly-heated foods cooked to absolute perfection. A meat probe is included with the wall oven, so you can keep a close eye on the progress of your dishes. The special Fast Preheat function lets you get started cooking faster, and special cooking modes like the Pizza and Proof Dough modes take the guesswork out of cooking. Interior lighting in both ovens and extra large door windows make it easy to monitor your foods. Plus, with the EcoClean Self-Clean, you can have a clean oven - no manual scrubbing necessary - in only 2 hours.
- True Convection in Upper Cavity: Convection ovens circulate hot air for evenly-cooked foods, guaranteeing tastier results than ovens that use traditional heating methods.
- EcoClean™: A 2-hour self-clean cycle that allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning. It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- QuietClose™: Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the QuietClose™ door shut.
- SteelTouch™: Touch control with SteelTouch™ buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Specialized Cooking Modes in Upper Oven: Bake, Variable Broil (Hi & Low), Roast, Warm, Proof Dough, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pizza, Multi Rack, Genuine European Convection, Convection Conversion, Fast Preheat.
- Full-Extension Telescopic Rack: A full-extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity: A generous 4.6 cu. ft. of capacity gives you the space to prepare elaborate meals for yourself or the whole family.
- This unit is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Thermal Cooking in Lower Cavity with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm modes.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking
- Includes a meat probe that takes guesswork out of cooking.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time, so you can get started cooking right away.
- Interior Light illuminates the interior in both ovens for added visibility.
- Extra Large Door Window for easy monitoring of the cooking process.
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cutouts.
- Clock and Timer