SOLD OUT 24″ Insignia NS-DWR3SS1 49 dBA Built-In Dishwasher
1 Year Warranty
Condition: Open Box
- 24″ Built-In Dishwasher
- 49 dBA
- Smart wash system
- Sanitize rinse option
- Delayed start option
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
Out of stock
Insignia - Top Control Built-In Dishwasher with Recessed Handle - Stainless steel
No matter how often you do them, there are always more dishes to wash. Make cleanup easier with the Insignia Top Control Built-In Dishwasher with Recessed Handle. Its adjustable racks can be raised, lowered, angled, or removed entirely to fit every dish into a single load. The smart wash system automatically chooses the best cycle, based on how soiled and full your load is. A stainless-steel door creates a classic look when built into any kitchen counter. Let your dishwasher do the hard work, and your dishes will come out sparkling clean every time.
- Smart wash system:Automatically selects the appropriate cycle based on how large and soiled your load is to efficiently clean your dishes.
- Filter system:After heated water is pumped through spray arms to clean your soiled dishes, dirty water and clean water are separated into different chambers for better performance with less water and energy use.
- Top cutlery rack:An adjustable (and removeable) top rack holds silverware, cutlery, and small items in your load. Raise, angle, or remove the rack entirely to fit more dishes.
- Adjustable upper rack:Raise or lower the upper rack of your dishwasher to accommodate taller dishes in either the upper or lower rack.
- Bottom dish rack:Designed to hold bowls, plates, saucers, and cookware. Folding-down tines provide extra support for larger, hard-to-fit items.
- Silverware basket:Place the silverware basket in either the upper or lower racks for more versatile loading options.
- Top control panel:Electronic control panel sits along the top edge of the door. Simply choose your settings, then close the door to start your cycle.
- Wash cycle selections:Choose between Auto, Normal, Heavy, Delicate, or Express wash cycles to get the cleanest loads
- Sanitize rinse option:Maintains a high water temperature (158° F / 70° C) to sanitize your load. NSF certification gives you peace of mind that your dishes and glassware are sterile.
- Delayed start option:Wait to wash your dishes until the perfect time. Set your dishwasher to begin after 1 to 24 hours.
- Heat dry option:Uses heat to dry dishes at the end of a cycle. For the best performance, use a rinse add with your cycle.
- Stainless steel:A classic stainless-steel front with a recessed handle is easy to clean and looks great in any kitchen.
- Child lock:Prevents young children from changing settings or starting the dishwasher.
- Under-cabinet installation:Fits under your kitchen countertop for an unobtrusive addition to your kitchen.
Number of Cycles: 5
Energy Star Certified: Yes
Control Type: Touchpad
Rinse Aid Dispenser: N.A.
Water Filtration: Yes
Delay Start: Yes
Volts: 120 V
Amps: 8.4 Amps
Exterior Width (in): 24"
Width (in): 23 15/16"
Height (in): 33 13/16"
Depth (in): 25 1/2"
Power/Rating: ENERGY STAR® Qualified