KUBR304ESS KitchenAid 24" Beverage Center with SatinGlide Metal-Front Racks - Right Hinge - Stainless Steel
Explore the features of the KUBR304ESS undercounter refrigerator from KitchenAid. A combination of style and functionality, this Stainless Cabinet Beverage Center features two temperature-controlled zones to help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There's a special zone for whites and a separate zone for reds. It has a 14 wine bottle capacity that can easily fit a wine collection with space left over for other beverages
- UV-Protected Thermal Glass Door : Filters UV rays to help protect wine and other beverages from premature aging.
- Two Temperature-Controlled Zones (For Beverage Cellar): Allows for two independent temperature zones to chill beverages, hors d'oeuvres and wine bottles in their optimal climate. The top zone adjusts temperature from 33-40°F, while the lower zone can be adjusted from 42-64°F.
- Touch Controls: An easy to use electronic interface that allows pleasant and precise control over the refrigerator temperatures and settings.
- 4.8 cu. ft. capacity with 14 wine bottle capacity: Keeps food and beverages right at hand for entertaining or every day use. It provides the perfect place to store, chill and display up to 14 bottles of wine or any other item you want to keep cold in the lower zone of the beverage center.
- Auto-Light Interior LED Lighting: Is proximity-activated making it easy to find items inside the unit without having to open the door. One or two rows of LED top mounted lights slowly illuminate when approaching the unit, and gradually turn off when not needed.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet and Base Grilled: Combines the durability and beauty of stainless steel on the exterior, enhancing and matching the look of the cabinet door.
- SatinGlide® Metal-Front Racks: Provides smooth movement even on fully loaded racks. The metal front gives the racks a bold, high-end design.
- Glass shelf/shelves with metal trim: Are a worry-free way to store and locate your favorite beverages and other food items. These metal front shelves can easily be cleaned and stop spills from spreading in the refrigerator.
- Door Alarm: Automatically alerts you when the door has been left open before items inside rise above their ideal temperature. The alarm sounds after fives minutes and goes off every two minutes until the door has been closed or the controls have been pressed.
- Over-Temp Alarm: Automatically alerts you if the temperature isn’t safe for cold storage. Sensors trigger the alarm if the refrigerator temperature rises above 45°F (7°C) for more than 4 hours. The alarm shuts off once temperatures return to normal.