39 DBA DISHWASHER IN PRINTSHIELD™ FINISH WITH THIRD LEVEL UTENSIL RACK
The quietest KitchenAid® Dishwasher provides quiet cleaning without compromising performance, so there’s no need to wait to run a wash cycle. A third level utensil rack holds silverware, serving utensils and spatulas, and an adjustable middle rack adds flexibility to fit tall items. Choose Stainless Steel or Black Stainless Steel, both with PrintShield™ Finish that resists smudges and fingerprints.
- 39 dBA: Provides the quietest cleaning available from KitchenAid® Dishwashers, so there’s no need to wait to run a wash cycle while entertaining and enjoying meals, even in open concept kitchens.
- ProWash™ Cycle: Uses sensors to measure soil levels throughout the cycle and adapts wash time and water temperature as needed for tough messes or lighter loads, because no two meals or the dishes that result are exactly the same.
- PrintShield™ Finish: Resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up the kitchen.
- Heat Dry Option: Heats both the final rinse water and the air inside the dishwasher to help dishes come out dry and ready for your next creation.
- Third Level Utensil Rack: Provides additional space for long and flat items like silverware, serving utensils and spatulas.
- Extended Heat Dry Option: Extends the Heat Dry Cycle time by 14 minutes for items that need extra drying time.
- Durable Stainless Steel Interior: Offers the beauty and benefits of stainless steel inside the dishwasher. It resists streaks, stains and odors, while retaining heat to help improve drying.
- SatinGlide® Rails in Third and Middle Racks: Move smoothly for easy loading and unloading.
- Express Wash Cycle: Cleans in less time, so you always have the dishes you need while prepping, cooking and entertaining.
- Adjustable Middle Rack: Adds flexibility to fit tall items like a stand mixer bowl. Lower the rack to place large dishes inside or raise it to make room for platters, pitchers, blender jars and more in the rack below.