KOCE507ESS KitchenAid 27" Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection (lower oven) - Stainless Steel
This 27" Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. Its upper Microwave Convection Cooking Oven combines a 900-watt microwave with a 1600 watt convection element for high-speed cooking. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- Even-Heat™ True Convection Oven (lower oven): Provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking.
- Microwave Convection Cooking (upper oven): Increases the speed of cooking and provides a secondary convection cooking option.
- Professionally-Inspired Design (VBL Light)
- Temperature Probe: Allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly.
- EasyConvect™ Conversion System: Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- 4.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity (lower oven): Gives you an extra-large capacity for holding your largest turkeys and roasts. It also lets you prepare multiple dishes at the same time.
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity (upper oven): The upper microwave oven gives you family-size capacity that complements the lower convection oven.
- Crispwave™ Microwave Technology and Crisper Pan (upper oven): Allows the microwave oven to be used for grilling, frying, and convection cooking. The specially designed crisper pan can be used to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods.
- SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Extension Rack (lower oven): Allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes.