Explore the features of the KODE500EBL double wall oven from KitchenAid
This 30" Double Wall Oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The Temperature Probe delivers accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without opening the oven. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- Circulate air for even, thorough cooking: Even-Heat True Convection utilizes a fan to ensure dishes are cooked quickly. Even-Heat technology preheats the ovens rapidly.
- Self-cleaning cycle: Tackles tough grease and baked-on spills with ease.
- Prepare dinner and dessert for your whole family: Large 5.0 cu. ft. capacity in the upper and lower ovens provides plenty of space to cook multiple courses at once.
- Easily load and unload heavy dishes: SatinGlide extension racks ensure smooth transfer.
- Cook on your schedule: Delay-bake feature lets you start the oven when it's convenient for you, even while you're at work.
- Convert conventional settings to convection settings: EasyConvect conversion system takes the guesswork out of new recipes.
- Ensure food is at an appropriate temperature: The temperature probe in each oven accurately measures the internal temperature of a variety of dishes.