42" Built-In Side-by-Side Smart Wi-Fi Enabled ENERGY STAR Refrigerator with 25.6 cu. ft. Capacity
The built-in design and flat stainless steel doors of this LG Studio side-by-side refrigerator make for a sleek and contemporary look in the kitchen. Inside the 25.6 cu. ft. interior, you'll discover cantilevered shelving constructed of durable tempered glass, gallon capacity door bins and three removable crisper drawers. Simply put: there's a place for everything. LG's air and water filters ensure fresh, hygienic air inside the refrigerator, and delicious ice and water filtered of all impurities. With LG's SpacePlus® Ice System, the ice maker is built into the freezer door so that it doesn't compromise valuable shelf space. And in case you might ever need assistance with the refrigerator, LG's Smart Diagnosis technology works with your smart phone to troubleshoot errors without having to speak to customer service.
- SpacePlus® Ice System: An ice maker is only so helpful if it compromises refrigerator space. That's why the ingenious SpacePlus® Ice System, located on the freezer door, offers easy access to ice when you need it while freeing up shelf space for additional storage.
- Slam-Proof Drawers and Doors: This refrigerator's doors and drawers are slam-proofed to close quietly and gently - every time - for a peaceful kitchen space.
- Linear Compressor: The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations to stabilize temperatures and help keep your food fresher, longer. The compressor is also backed by a ten-year warranty.
- Tall Ice and Water Dispenser®: The Ice & Water Dispenser® is one of the tallest around in its class, measuring in at 9.2 inches. From pitchers and vases to cups and pint glasses, this spacious dispenser can accommodate just about any container.
- Cantilevered Tempered Glass Shelving: Cantilevered shelves give you the flexibility to store items of all types, shapes and sizes.
- Gallon Door Storage: Extra-large door bins have the space to accommodate gallons of milk and other large items, preserving shelf space.
- ENERGY STAR