27 Inch Top Load Smart Washer with 4.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Maytag's 27 Inch Top Load Smart Washer with 4.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity prides itself as a washer that provides the most powerful cleaning in its class with the use of its remarkable Heavy Duty cycle. An Extra Power button helps you remove stubborn stains through dual-temperature washing. Certain materials just tend to retain wrinkles a lot easier than others, but Maytag washes away those worries away with the dirt too with the Wrinkle Control cycle. The cycle uses the combination of warm water and low spin speeds to help prevent wrinkles. Get a connected subscription to be able to access its optional smart features, so that you can control your laundry remotely through WiFi or voice command.
- Advanced Vibration Control™: The powerful shock absorbers and springs of Advanced Vibration Control™ reduce vibration to help keep disruptive noise to a minimum, load after load.
- Power™ Agitator: The Power™ agitator tackles any load size with both efficient and concentrated cleaning to fight stubborn stains and robust wash action to help break up messes.
- Heavy Duty Cycle: Most Powerful Cleaning in its class driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button, based on cleaning score of 16-lb load, among leading top load brands, 4.5-4.9 cu. ft. capacity agitator washers, vs. comparable cycles.
- Extra Power Button: The Extra Power button boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash, eliminating stains that dissolve best in hot water as well as those in cold.
- Clean Washer with affresh® cycle: Run the affresh® cycle every 30 washes with an affresh® washing machine cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer.
- Auto Sensing: Auto Sensing adjusts the water level for each load to provide efficient cleaning.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle: The Wrinkle Control cycle is specially designed to help prevent wrinkles with warm water and low spin speeds.
- Cycle Memory: Customize each cycle the way you want with Cycle Memory, which stores your last setting choices and then applies those options the next time you use that cycle.
- Optional Smart Features