Make after-dinner cleanup easy with this 24-inch Viking dishwasher. The built-in turbidity sensor monitors soil levels to ensure thorough cleaning, while the multilevel washing system delivers the power to tackle the toughest messes. This Viking dishwasher offers easy operation with its LCD display and boasts a variety of cycle settings for specific dishes and soil levels.
- Three Position Adjustable Upper Rack: Allows for loading of taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack.
- Quiet Clean™ Performance - 45dB: Three layers of insulation - bitumen, cotton and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market.
- Multi-level Power Wash: Variable pressure wash adjusts water volume, pressure, and temperature according to load size and soil levels.
- LCD Control Panel: Allows for easy viewing of cycle/option selection and remaining wash time.
- Cycles: Pots/Pans Plus - Extra-heavy soil level, China/Crystal, Regular Wash - Normal soil level, HourWash, Quick Wash - 35 Minutes!, Rinse/Hold - Pre-rinse dishes clean.
- Options: Express Function - Sensor detects rinse aid and automatically sets drying cycle duration. Sanitize Function - Raises water temperature in final rinse to meet NSF requirements. High Gloss - Provides superior drying performance. Half Load - Energy saving function for use with partial loads. Delay Start - Allows delayed activation for up to 24 hours
- Loading: Accommodates 14 international place settings. Industry-leading heavy gauge top and bottom dish baskets hold even the heaviest dishes. Adjustable stemware shelves can be used for holding ladles or other small utensils. Foldable tines provide versatility for the loading of pots, pans, and uniquely sized items in top and bottom racks. Bottom rack has four and top rack has three split foldable tines with variable setting from flat to vertical. Sliding cutlery basket can be moved horizontally to any position