30 Inch Freestanding Gas Range with 5.1 cu. ft. Conventional Oven
Enjoy the flexibility and efficiency you need to prepare holiday meals and everything in between with this 5.1 cu. ft. capacity freestanding gas range. Toasting a large batch of garlic bread or melting cheese on burgers for the whole family is easy with the full-width under-oven broiler, which provides enough space to broil an entire rack of food. Multiple Power burners with up to 15,000 BTUs are perfect for high heat tasks like searing and frying, while continuous, satin-finish cast-iron grates let you slide heavy pots and pans to the optimal cooking location. The upswept, porcelain SpillGuard cooktop contains spills for easy cleanup. Plus, you can monitor cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the oven temperature with the large oven window.
- 9,500-BTU Burner: A 9,500-BTU burner provides enough cooking power for your everyday dishes.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner: The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
When using the AccuSimmer burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- Offers Flexibility and Efficiency For Your Everyday Cooking Tasks: Whirlpool freestanding gas ranges offer the flexibility and efficiency you need for your everyday cooking tasks.
- Power Burners: Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple Power burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs.
- Continuous, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates: Cast-iron grates cover nearly the whole cooktop surface.
- Under-Oven Broiler: The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs.
- Adjustable Oven Racks: Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware.
- Control Lock: Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Clock and Timer: The clock can be set to display the time on a 12-hour cycle.
- Oven Light: Provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed.