30 Inch Freestanding Gas Range with 5.1 cu. ft. Conventional Oven
Enjoy the flexibility and efficiency you need to prepare holiday meals and everything in between with this 5.1 cu. ft. capacity freestanding gas range. Toasting a large batch of garlic bread or melting cheese on burgers for the whole family is easy with the full-width under-oven broiler, which provides enough space to broil an entire rack of food. Multiple Power burners with up to 15,000 BTUs are perfect for high heat tasks like searing and frying, while continuous, satin-finish cast-iron grates let you slide heavy pots and pans to the optimal cooking location. The upswept, porcelain SpillGuard cooktop contains spills for easy cleanup. Plus, you can monitor cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the oven temperature with the large oven window.
- Offers Flexibility and Efficiency For Your Everyday Cooking Tasks: Whirlpool freestanding gas ranges offer the flexibility and efficiency you need for your everyday cooking tasks.
- 5.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity: Prepare multiple dishes for family meals and holiday turkeys with the 5.1 cu. ft. capacity gas range. It provides plenty of room to help you manage all of your large cooking tasks.
Power Burners: Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple Power burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs.
- 9,500-BTU Burner: A 9,500-BTU burner provides enough cooking power for your everyday dishes.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner: The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces. When using the AccuSimmer burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- Continuous, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates: Cast-iron grates cover nearly the whole cooktop surface. Gives you the flexibility to easily slide heavy pots and pans to optimal cooking locations. The grates are dishwasher-safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
Large Oven Window: The large window allows for a clear view of the oven interior. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Under-Oven Broiler: Perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with the under-oven broiler. It's large enough to broil an entire rack of your favorite foods. The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs.
Adjustable Oven Racks: Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware. You can get your whole meal done at the same time. Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites.
Control Lock: Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Custom Broil: This allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5° increments between 300°F and 525°F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Clock and Timer: The clock can be set to display the time on a 12-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 12 hours and 59 minutes.
- Oven Light: Provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed. The light is controlled with an on/off switch.