Enjoy the flexibility and efficiency you need to prepare holiday meals and everything in between with this 5.1 cu. ft. capacity freestanding gas range. Multiple Power™ burners make high heat tasks like searing and frying easy, while an 8,000-BTU middle burner offers added flexibility and room to cook all of your favorite dishes. Plus, it's easy to move heavy pots and pans across the continuous, satin-finish cast-iron grates to the optimal cooking location. The large oven window lets you monitor cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the oven temperature. And when you need to toast a large batch of garlic bread or melt cheese on burgers for the whole family, the full-width under-oven broiler provides enough space to broil an entire rack of food.
- Offers Flexibility and Efficiency For Your Everyday Cooking Tasks: Whirlpool freestanding gas ranges offer the flexibility and efficiency you need for your everyday cooking tasks.
- 5.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity: Prepare multiple dishes for family meals and holiday turkeys with the 5.1 cu. ft. capacity gas range. It provides plenty of room to help you manage all of your large cooking tasks.
- Power Burners: Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing, and frying with multiple Power burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs.
- 8,000 BTU Middle Burner: Maximize your cooktop's usable space with five burners, including a middle burner for added flexibility. With up to 8,000 BTUs, you'll have enough power to cook your favorite dishes while using the rest of the burners for other tasks.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner: The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces. When using the AccuSimmer burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- 9,500-BTU Burner: A 9,500-BTU burner provides enough cooking power for your everyday dishes.
- Upswept, Porcelain SpillGuard Cooktop: Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop. Its raised edges help contain spills, while the smooth porcelain surface makes wiping up messes easy.
- Recessed Cooktop: Provides a sleeker profile by lowering the level of the grates and also helps to keep spills from dripping off the cooktop.
- Continuous, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates: Cast-iron grates cover nearly the whole cooktop surface. Gives you the flexibility to easily slide heavy pots and pans to optimal cooking locations. The grates are dishwasher-safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- Large Oven Window: The large window allows for a clear view of the oven interior. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Under-Oven Broiler: Perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with the under-oven broiler.
It's large enough to broil an entire rack of your favorite foods. The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs.
- Griddle (Included): This dishwasher-safe griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility while keeping the rest of the burners free to cook the rest of your meal. Now you can grill vegetables, fajitas, and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the cooktop.
- Adjustable Oven Racks: Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware.
You can get your whole meal done at the same time. Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites.
- Control Lock: Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Custom Broil: This allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5° increments between 300°F and 525°F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Oven Light: Provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed. The light is controlled with an on/off switch.
- Clock and Timer