36 Inch Pro-Style Freestanding Gas Range with Handcrafted Italian Burners
Maximize your cooking ability with the new gas range from ZLINE. With a spacious design in mind, this customized range offers; Ultra-deep oven capacity, Triple layer of insulated glass, custom smooth slide ball-bearing oven racks that easily accommodate your spatial needs, adjustable legs, and dual lighting for a professional grade cooking experience. From a cool 4,200 BTU burner to a searing 18,000 BTU burner, the ZLINE RG36 is built to accommodate your daily cooking needs. It features the illustrious handmade Italian Burners that deliver powerful cooking effectiveness, and in combination with our custom solid-piece cast iron grill, this ZLINE range is proven to be easier to clean than 80 percent of our competitors. Advancing ZLINE ranges further, this model includes a built-in exterior timer to help keep you on track. They also included a favorite industry - Italian StayPut hinges - to provide you with a stable and efficient baking environment. Durability and classic design are always our major focus, which is why this ZLINE range is handcrafted with dent-resistant stainless steel, premium alloy, and a non-scratch porcelain top. This model includes a pressure regulator to accommodate local demand, as well as flexible connections and pressure test points to provide efficient effectiveness and safety.
- Handcrafted Italian Burners: Italian burners easily detach for a simple and straightforward cleaning process.
- Porcelain Cooktop: Allows for an easy to clean surface, no crevices that can hold residue or build-up.
- 3 Layer Glass Oven Door: An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting.
- Smoothslide Ball Bearings: Ball bearing oven racks that easily accommodate your spacial needs.
- Cast Iron Grates: Can hold the heaviest pots and pans and maintains an even cooking surface forever.
- Adjustable Legs: Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38 1/2".
- Stay-Put Hinges: ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of an oven door and stop at any place.
- Convection Oven
- Continuous Grates
- Viewing Window