All Sales are Final. Items purchased at Appliancetvoutlet.com are not eligible for a return, refund, or exchange after pick-up, delivery or installation has been completed.
All appliances and their parts are sold-as-is pertaining to cosmetic condition. Neither the Manufacturer nor Appliancetvoutlet.com will replace, repair or warrant cosmetic parts (parts that do not affect the mechanical operation of the appliance) including but not limited to: shelves, doors, handles, lightbulbs, scratches, dents or any other part(s) of the appliance that does not affect the machines mechanical operation.
Exchanges are eligible in certain situations only as noted required by law or noted below:
- Items that are damaged or non-functional when delivered are eligible for repair or exchange when reported at the time of delivery or pickup.
- Incorrect Item was received or delivered when reported at the time of delivery or pickup.
If you have any question(s) or concern, please call (626) 343-9224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to one of our web store specialists.
Appliance Tv Outlet offers professional delivery, installation, haul-away services through 3rd party licensed and experienced companies. Delivery service providers are well equipped with the necessary gear and expertise to do the job right, they are responsible to deliver the merchandise in the condition it was purchased. However, it is less likely, but still is a possibility to happen, that customer receives the purchased merchandise with a cosmetic blemish, that customer didn’t see while purchasing online or at the store. To avoid these kinds of issues Appliance TV outlet highly recommends our customers to inspect carefully the item’s physical condition both at the time of purchasing and the time of delivery compilation.
- Failed Deliveries & Returned Service. In the event that the third-party delivery team is unable to deliver your package due to an incorrect address entered by the customer, Appliancetvoutlet.com will not be responsible for payment of return shipping cost levied by the courier. Similarly, Appliancetvoutlet.com is not responsible for the payment of re-shipping merchandise. In cases such as these, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned packages due to failed delivery and is non-refundable.
- Service Delay. Uncontrollable events like the cov-19 pandemic, weather, natural disaster, or circumstances related to the courier itself can delay and disrupt scheduled delivery time & dates. In cases such as these, please directly contact the third party delivery company with any inquiries about the status of your package. They will be able to provide you with more information regarding the status or location of your merchandise. Should you need our assistance in this matter, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are more than happy to lend a helping hand.
- Local Appliance Delivery Include. Before the Third-Party delivery team arrives at your residence, make sure a responsible adult, 18 years of age or older, will be present during delivery. Ensure a clear path from the street to the residence entrance and the home has an accessible path. Clear of all obstructions which could impede the delivery team or cause injury.
- The Third-Party delivery team will inspect the appliance to make sure there’s no physical damage.
- Please inspect your merchandise for damages before the driver brings the merchandise into your home.
- Once you are satisfied with the condition of your appliance and accept the delivery, the Third-Party delivery team will proceed to bring your appliance to your desired location in your home.
- Installation Service (additional fees). The Third-Party delivery team will only perform installation where appropriate hookups are already in place. They will install and make sure the appliance is functioning properly.
- Haul-Away (additional fees). Once your new appliance is connected and is in acceptable working condition, the delivery team will haul-away and dispose of the old appliance environmentally.
- Local Appliance Delivery Doesn’t Include.
- Third-Party Delivery Service is not permitted to alter your home in any way. Removing door jambs, door casings, molding, railings, etc. ( Exception: If necessary, the delivery team will remove standard doors to accommodate the new appliance.)
- Take accurate measurements. Make sure the delivery path and the new appliance area has enough space for your appliance to go through. Appliancetvoutlet.com and our Third-Party Delivery Service are not responsible for any failed delivery due to measurement issues. If you refuse delivery due to sizing issues and will require an exchange, we will charge a 25% restocking fee and any cost levied by the Third Party courier.
- No Haul-Away service due to vermin infestation. Third-Party Delivery Services will not pick-up or haul-away your old appliance that shows signs of infestation such as cockroaches, rat droppings, or other critters that may contaminate the delivery truck and its content.
The Third-Party delivery company reserves the right to refuse to haul away of an appliance if it doesn’t meet the requirements. If haul away was not purchased during checkout, customers will have the choice to pay for haul away upon delivery.
All deliveries will have a corresponding “Sales order release form” with the delivery crew with customers’ delivery instructions and notes. After the delivery is complete regardless, the customer has purchased only delivery or delivery, installation, and/or haul away customer need to sign and date the item release form with checkmark “item as described received”.
Due to items being open box we only have a 4 week layover period. The item(s) has to be delivered within 4 weeks of purchase. Please schedule delivery or pickup once purchased. If the item(s) has not been delivered or picked up, the invoice may be subject to cancelation. The customer will be notified and refunded, and there will be a 25% restocking fee charged on the item(s) price(s) with no exceptions.
Any damage(s) done to your appliance or residence during the delivery is the sole responsibility of the Third-Party Company. Please contact their 1-800 number provided by your Appliancetvoutlet.com sales associate immediately. Should you need our assistance, you can reach us at (626) 343-9224 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Appliancetvoutlet.com. Generally, we do not ship to PO Boxes, APO/AFO, and places outside the United States mainland. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
- Shipment Processing Time. All online orders are processed within 24hrs. upon payment. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, processing/shipment may be delayed. You will be notified via email regarding any delays that may occur.
- Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates. Shipping charges will be calculated and displayed in USD at checkout. In order to minimize cost, we select our Freight Carriers based on the freight destination. The delivery date will be provided for you by the courier. For freight shipments going to a residential address, the courier will call you the day the freight is delivered at the local terminal to schedule a delivery appointment. All residential freight requires an appointment to be delivered. Do not make arrangements to stay home to accept delivery until the shipping company calls you to set up an appointment. It is extremely important to provide your main contact number.
- Delivery Guidelines. The driver will take your delivery off the truck for you, but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. Please take a few minutes to examine the exterior of your package for any visible shipping damage. You should unpack your item at the time of delivery in the driver’s presence. If the unit has visible damage, the shipment should be refused. In the unlikely instance that you recognize damages, remember to note it on the Proof of Delivery slip. Take photos of the noted damage and email it to our customer service email. If you choose to accept the freight, you will be responsible for filing any claims with the freight company for damage reimbursement. We will not be responsible for damaged items that are not noted on the POD (Proof of Delivery). By signing the proof of delivery you accept ownership of the property in its current condition.
We cannot be held responsible for freight damage that was signed for; we will help you deal with the freight company, but you must call the freight inspector and you must file the claim. Ultimately, it is the Freight Company’s responsibility to deliver the shipment in the same condition that we shipped it, and it is the consignee’s responsibility to inspect and sign for the products and notate any damage.
- Do not be pressured or intimidated by the driver. Regardless of how much in a hurry the driver is, or how late they are in their next delivery. Do not be pressured or intimidated. The driver should help you receive your shipment and answer whatever question(s) that you may have regarding your shipment. Only sign the delivery receipt when you’ve determined that the condition of your freight is acceptable to you.
Freight Forwarders and/or Local Third-Party Delivery Services are separate from Appliancetvoutlet.com. Loss of or damages to any goods is the sole responsibility of the carrier. The carrier is liable for any property damages caused during an attempted delivery or negligence.
Freight Claims should be handled immediately by the receiver. Take pictures, make a note on all damages or irregularities, and make a call to the carrier or freight logistics company to make the parties involved aware of the damages. File the Freight Claims as soon as possible. The sooner you file the sooner the timeline for your claim starts.
We offer our customers the option to order online and pick up in-store. Please allow 24 hours from the time you place your order for it to be fulfilled. Customers will receive an order confirmation email once their order has been processed and is ready for pick up. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder or contact us directly for confirmation: 1-626-343-9224 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer email.
Our storefront is equipped with a convenient loading dock to load appliance damage-free. You can schedule a pick up 7 days a week during our regular business hours. Please call and confirm beforehand to make sure we have your appliance(s) ready, to make the process quicker.
Our warehouse team professionally put corner protectors and shrink/bubble wrap the appliance(s), so you don’t damage it in the pickup process. We will always help you load the appliance(s) on your vehicle. If you are picking up with a sedan, SUV, or van, please make sure to measure the space to avoid an incident.
All appliances are recommended to transport in a standing position to keep all the parts and body in good condition and damage-free. Moreover, TV’s have to be picked up in a standing position in order for the warranty to cover damage as the screens are very delicate (e.g. if the TV was transported laying down, and when you open the box and the screen is damaged, the warranty will not cover). All appliances that have refrigeration, customers are responsible to keep the appliance in standing position for at least 6 hours before plugging it in.
Avoid costly repair bills with our Extended Warranty Protection. This feature packed plan offers consumers a fantastic value at only a fraction on what the product it covers costs. With duration of 3 or 5 years after the manufacturer warranty expires, consumers can rest assured knowing that their product is guaranteed to function as intended for years to come. As always, if CPS can’t fix an item, CPS will replace it.
- 100% Comprehensive Parts & Labor Coverage. With CPS you can file a claim for repair or replacement 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our consumer network at www.cpscentral.com
- Zero Deductible. Nearly all CPS plans are zero deductible. This means that ALL costs associated with Parts and Labor to repair your defective product are covered. Owning a CPS service plan means you’re FULLY COVERED.
- Convenient Toll-Free 800 Service. In-Home parts and labor protection plans provide service for your products at your home or your workplace. Contact CPS Toll Free at 1-800-905-0443 so that CPS may arrange for a convenient service time for you.
- If We Can’t Fix It, We Replace It. Any product that plugs in or takes a battery qualifies for this program. If your product fails to operate properly under the terms of its written warranty, CPS will replace it, No Questions Asked!
- No Lemon Policy. If our authorized service center determines your product to be beyond economical repair or they have unsuccessfully attempted to repair your product three times, CPS will replace your product.
- Hassle-Free ClientCare Claims Service. Owning a CPS service plan virtually guarantees that you will get years of use from your product through the duration of the plan.
- In-Home & Commercial Coverage Options. This upgraded level of service provides consumers with parts and labor service directly in their home or office. Generally these plans are best suited for products which may be too large or inconvenient to move to a service center. These hassle free plans offer all of the services of our extended service plans plus in-home service calls.
Material & Workmanship Defects | Protect From Power Surges | Protection From Dust, Heat & Internal Humidity Damage | Long-Term Protection for Total Peace of Mind.
90 Days Warranty / Standard 1 Year Warranty
Our standard appliance plan covers 100% of the parts and labor used in the repairs of your appliance. The warranty also covers all hardware failure and inner machinery failure. This warranty is applicable to dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, trash compactors, ovens, ranges, cooktops, vent hoods, air conditioners, portable heaters, humidifiers, grills, and more.
Certain appliances come with a limited 90 Days Warranty. This provides that if within 90 days from the date of your purchase, your appliance fails to operate when used normally in accordance with the manufacturer’s guideline, we will repair/replace any parts free of charge. When purchasing an Extended Warranty, the extended warranty will take precedence over the 90 days warranty. Meaning that the Extended Warranty starts the day of purchase and the 90 days store warranty will no longer be in effect. (The 90 days will not be added to your Extended Warranty Protection Plan.)
Appliances that are under a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty, will automatically take in effect from the purchase date. Any additional Extended Warranty purchased will begin after the 1-year manufacturer warranty expires.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (626) 343-9224 or email email@example.com
(Information Collection and Use)
Appliancetvoutlet.com is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. We collect information from our customers to process orders and better serve you with pertinent information, such as order confirmations and order status updates. Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as your credit card number. We also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your future access to your account information. To safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. If you elect to receive our newsletter or special promotions, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items. We allow third-party companies to collect non-personally identifiable information when customers visit our site. These companies typically use a cookie or web beacon to collect this information in order to provide advertisements likely to be of interest to you. Our site does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or mechanisms.
In order to process your orders placed on this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information, which includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number and street address. This information is used to provide you with important Appliancetvoutlet.com services such as automated order status updates via e-mail.
Most of the information collected in the registration process will be used to process orders. During the order process, you will have to provide financial information such as your credit card number, expiration date, money order, wire transfer or check information. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this contact information to get in touch with you. To properly process your credit card information, we must share your personal and financial information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an enhanced security system. See the Security section below for more details on security measures and procedures. We do not share your personal and financial information with any third parties, except those specified in the Sharing section of this policy.
We customize certain Web page content based upon your browser type and other information provided by our cookie. If you choose to reject the cookie, you can still browse our store but will be unable to use the shopping cart to buy merchandise. The Appliancetvoutlet.com shopping cart cannot function without cookies enabled so that the necessary information to process your order is retained. If you disable cookies, Appliancetvoutlet.com will be unable to accept your online order. We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by this cookie with any third party. We will, however, link data stored in cookies to the personally identifiable information you submitted while on our site. This allows us to personalize your shopping experience and discern user preferences to evoke subconscious feelings of familiarity and assurance.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information, and we do not distribute or share IP information with any third parties.
Errors On Appliancetvoutlet.com
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Appliancetvoutlet.com reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Appliancetvoutlet.com will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. While Appliancetvoutlet.com takes steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product and third-party services provided, please refer to the originator of information for details, for example the manufacturer for complete product details.
The testimonials section of the Appliancetvoutlet.com website is for the purpose of sharing positive experiences. The testimonials section is moderated to ensure accurate and positive testimonials. Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Appliancetvoutlet.com. Appliancetvoutlet.com reserves the right to post or remove any testimonial at its discretion. By posting your comment(s) or testimonial(s) (“Testimonial”) on our website, you give us permission to reprint or use the Testimonial in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following:
- The reprint or use of the Testimonial will be at our discretion and without compensation;
- We may use the Testimonial with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit;
- Our right to use the Testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us;
- We may use the Testimonial locally, nationally or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; and
- You and not someone else composed and posted the Testimonial. Other than your pseudo (pen) name, which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your Testimonial.
Appliancetvoutlet.com does not sell products for purchase by children. Youth-oriented products are sold for purchase by adults only. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use Appliancetvoutlet.com in the presence of a consenting parent or guardian. We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information via the Internet from children under the age of 13. Appliancetvoutlet.com is committed to protecting the welfare and privacy of children.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Appliancetvoutlet.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Appliancetvoutlet.com takes precautions to protect its customers’ information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry – SSL. Appliancetvoutlet.com uses the most advanced form of SSL software available: 256-bit encryption by VeriSign. To learn more about SSL, follow this link www.verisign.com.
While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “crackers” from illegally obtaining information available in our databases. Appliancetvoutlet.com is not responsible or liable for any such unauthorized uses of Appliancetvoutlet.com website or its data.
Our special offers are sent only to customers who grant Appliancetvoutlet.com permission to send them such information. To honor the privacy of our users, we offer the option to not receive these types of communications. At the time of your order, you may opt to not receive special offers and news by clicking the appropriate field. Furthermore, all special offers are sent via e-mail and include an opt-out link if you no longer wish to receive special offers and news. Customers might still receive intermittent updates on products, services, specials or Appliancetvoutlet.com news. Please reference the Choice/Opt-out section below for further details on how to be removed from our mailing list should you choose to be removed.
Image & Product Disclaimer
All pictures shown on our website are for illustration purposes only and does not reflects the actual configuration of the product. Colors and photo size may vary based upon your screen resolution and other computer settings outside of Appliancetvoutlet.com control. The photo may differ from the actual product due to the reproduction limitations of the photograph and limitations of viewing photos at different resolutions, hue, brightness, contrast, and other screen variations.
We try to cover every angle as possible and highlight cosmetic imperfection. If there is an image in question or concern, you may contact us for more detailed pictures. We would be more than accommodating to meet your requirements and gain your confidence to close a sale.
Correction/Updating/Reviewing Personal Information
Customers may change or review their stored account information such as street address or e-mail address through our website by visiting our Help section. You must have your username and password in order to access your account. In the event you forget both your username and password, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
Changes to Our Policy and Terms Without Prior Notice