30 Inch Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood with Glass Canopy
This glass wall mount kitchen hood provides a modern look. It helps remove smoke and odors by concentrating hood suction to targeted zones on your cooktop with Perimetric Venting technology and a 3-speed, 400 CFM motor class. Noise reduction technology on this hood features sound insulation and a special chimney design to provide a quiet kitchen ventilation system. When venting at low speed, sound levels can get as low as 49 dBA. It's easy to see what you're cooking with efficient LED task lighting, and the range hood's glass edge LED lighting acts as a night-light by sensing when your kitchen lights dim and automatically turning on.
- Glass Canopy: The sleek, sculptural appearance combines the durability of professional-grade stainless steel with the gentle fluidity of bowed, tempered glass.
- Glass Edge LED Lighting: Glass edge LED lighting senses when your kitchen lights dim and automatically turns on to act as a night-light.
- 3-Speed, 400-CFM Fan: Three fan speeds provide the right amount of ventilation for every meal you prepare.
- 49 dBA at Low Speed: Runs quietly to keep your home peaceful with a low decibel level.
- Perimetric Venting Technology: Helps remove smoke and odors by concentrating hood suction to targeted zones on your cooktop.
- Noise Reduction Technology: Sound insulation and a special chimney design allow for quiet ventilation.
- LED Task Lighting: Bright, long-lasting LED task lighting makes it easy to see what you're cooking.
- Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filter: Dishwasher-safe filters trap unwanted grease and odors and wash easily for re-use.
- In-Line Smart Blower: The in-line smart blower can be installed as an exhaust motor in a ventilation hood or as an in-line blower in the attic of your home for added noise reduction.
- Fingerprint Resistant: Resist fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipe clean. Available in Sunset Bronze finish.
- Convertible Ventilation: Vent vapors and odors outside or filter them and recirculate the air, depending on your kitchen's setup.